Star trek - Dark Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star trek - Dark Future

A forum for a PBeM in an alternative dark future of the star trek universe. Loosely based on the Birth of the federation computer game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAlpha Quadrant Map Gamma Quadrant Map (coming soon)
RP Rating
Latest topics
» Game changes!
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm by Argel Tal

» New turn sheet template
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm by Q

» Modifications to the game
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm by Q

» Turn 18 - Stardate 2267 *Pending changes to game*
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 pm by Argel Tal

» STAR TREK ONLINE
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm by Argel Tal

» The Fate of the Vulcan High Command
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Argel Tal

» The fate of Star Trek: Dark future
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm by Argel Tal

» bollocks and bollocks
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am by Argel Tal

» Known Alpha Quadrant Map - Stardate 2264 (turn 15 - 19)
Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am by Q

Affiliates

Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites

Aeterna Roma
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Star trek - Dark Future on your social bookmarking website

Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!

Go down 
+2
Grand Nagus Ramark
The Gorn Hegemony
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Gorn Hegemony
Petty Officer First Class
The Gorn Hegemony

Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Staring at the Cardassian the Gorns eyes narrow into Slits at his words and as the federation speaks they do not change only grow more concerned as the Federation engages the Ferengi in conversation.

Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:45 pm

The newly arrived romulan admiral enters the hall accompanied by his retinue of sharp eyed soldiers. Placing a black wooden box in front of him he addresses those gathered in the hall
Greetings from the star empire I come bearing news , important to us , maybe interesting to you gathered here. The Star empire has undergone a minor shift in power , it seems the spineless gentrty of our senate has been making somewhat questionable and un-natural dealings on this and other platforms. As leader of the Tal Diann i orchestrated a coup to remove the clearly sick Prelate from power and the realm of the breathing
opening the box and reaching inside the Admiral takes out a dismembered right hand and tosses to the ground closer to the ferengis than anyone else

This hand that was used to seal said sulubrious deals is all that remains of our dear prelate.No more Deals will be made with others wishing to use our territory and The Ferengi who have somehow wormed there way in will have to show ME , Not the spineless prelate , why this should continue.
the romulan admral tilts his head as if listening , although no-one nearby appears to talking
On a lighter note the 'Black holes' here are to die for'
with that said Argel Tal laughs and takes a seat, smirking
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 am

*The Grand Nagus looks a little surprised at this turn of events but regains his composure quickly, he stands and bows to the Admiral leaning on his Golden staff*

"Welcome to these halls Admiral, on behalf of the Ferengi alliance I congratulate you on your advancement in the Romulan Empire. The agreement your predecessor made on behalf of the Romulan Empire prevented the Ferengi Alliance's ships from entering Romulan space except on the business of pre-agreed trade, the same stipulations applied to Romulan ships entering Ferengi space"

*The Nagus nods his head to the Admiral*

"I understand that you will not necessarily share the prelates views in all things, but he did recognise an opportunity to increase the profits of the empire, and the Ferengi Alliance would like to continue with this mutually beneficial arrangement"
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 am

Seeming to delight in the humble attititude the ferengi shows he listens and and after a moments thought replies
Indeed Grand Nagus i have read the reports and this is something that should be discussed at another oppurtunity, preferably in private
this he says with a fleeting glance at the federation delegate
As i said this must be re-discussed with ME, Do not fear i am sure any new arrangement will not affect your profits
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 am

*The Grand Nagus smiles and bows once more*

"Of course admiral"

*The Nagus returns to his seat and whispers to a few aides who start tapping away on datapads*
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
Petty Officer First Class
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 am

Watching with interest the Crown prince of the Hegemony snarls in pleasure. Scratching the table with his claws to gain the attention of the Grand Nagus and the Romulan Commander he looks at the damage on the table with mild amusement and speaks.

Finally a true romulan commander with the nerve to show some teeth.

The Gorn shows his own and snarls in amusement at the Ferengi and Romulan alike.

So we can assume you will dissolve your trade alliance? Perhaps i can tempt each of you with a more profitable or agreeable ally?

Xrathis touches his chest indicating himself.

Of course... their can be only one with the lobes or cunning to join with the might of the hegemony.

The gleam in the reptiles eyes is one of mischief and danger.

Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Eyeing the gorn suspiciuosly the Admiral stands to speak

It seems your majesty is somewhat amused at the thought of the romulans and ferengi disbanding their trade agreements , I admit that the recent attack on ships entering our space distrbs me greatly and forces me to look to those who would see an advantage in two great empires losing the support of one and other. However the attack has worked and our borders are closed to all until the identity of the attackers is discovered. If whoever planned the attack wanted the trading to stop it has worked

with a snort the admiral re-seats
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:53 am

*The Grand Nagus stands leaning heavily on his golden Staff*

"It saddens me to see the tactics that some will resort to when seeing other businessmen profit from their own skills and initiative. That young Ferengi crew almost lost their lives due to the jealousy of others. There was no attempt to steal the trade business away with cunning, no plans to bring in the FCA to do an audit, they simply planted some bombs.........barbarians"

*The nagus shakes his head and looks to the floor.....A few moments later he looks up with a sharpness to his stare not normally there......and speaks quickly with a slightly raised voice*

"When the Ferengi Alliance find the perpetrators of this crime, which we will. They will be held to account for their actions."
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Petty Officer Second Class
Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:04 am

The Federation unreservedly condemns this sabotage. Its is completely unjustifiable and we are relieved that this atrocity has been averted. The Federation will assist in anyway to ensure the perpetrators of this crime will be found and meet justice.
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 am

The romolan Admiral stands and nods , almost smiling at the federation representative
The romulan people are most grateful ambassador, perhaps tou can assist in our current line of enquiries?
The admiral retakes his seat still wearing a thin smile
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Petty Officer Second Class
Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 am

The Federation will assist any investigation into the matter. Such acts can never be permitted to pass unpunished. There is no place for such attrocities in out galactic society. The Federation are always open to assist any people in ending such acts of terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!   Ferengi - Romulan Treaty! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferengi - Romulan Treaty!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star trek - Dark Future :: Roleplay-
Jump to: