Star trek - Dark Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star trek - Dark Future

A forum for a PBeM in an alternative dark future of the star trek universe. Loosely based on the Birth of the federation computer game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAlpha Quadrant Map Gamma Quadrant Map (coming soon)
RP Rating
Latest topics
» Game changes!
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm by Argel Tal

» New turn sheet template
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm by Q

» Modifications to the game
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm by Q

» Turn 18 - Stardate 2267 *Pending changes to game*
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 pm by Argel Tal

» STAR TREK ONLINE
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm by Argel Tal

» The Fate of the Vulcan High Command
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Argel Tal

» The fate of Star Trek: Dark future
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm by Argel Tal

» bollocks and bollocks
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am by Argel Tal

» Known Alpha Quadrant Map - Stardate 2264 (turn 15 - 19)
An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am by Q

Affiliates

Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites

Aeterna Roma
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Star trek - Dark Future on your social bookmarking website

An end to division

Go down 
+2
The Gorn Hegemony
House of Mogh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Nagus Ramark
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Grand Nagus Ramark

An end to division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

*The Grand Nagus looks towards the Gorn and Klingon Ambassadors and shakes his head*

*The gestures to the Vulcan Ambassador as he speaks*

"The Vulcans offer peace and ask how they can make amends and the Gorn invade and the Klingons pillage. Neither of you even had the courtesy to reply to the Ambassador before continuuing on your predetemined paths."

*The Nagus looks to the Klingon Ambassador*

"How is this a warning? The assault of a Vulcan planet and the deaths of thousands of civilians? Your military affiliate makes a mockery of your words."

*The Nagus glances towards the empty seat of the Federation Representative before returning to his seat*

Back to top Go down
House of Mogh
Petty Officer Second Class
House of Mogh

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 am

Kurn of the House of Mogh stands and smiles, he looks toward the Vulcan and then to the Ferengi, he appears if anything somewhat rueful before finally turning toward the Vulcan Ambassador.

Ambassador, if you and your people truly desire peace, then please show us the respect of communicating with us in a more dignified manner. To try and treat with us in this arena is insulting and it will get you nowhere.

The Klingon bows his head and growls deep in his throat.

Grand Nagus, I am not fully conversant with your culture but if someone commits a crime does your judicial system accept apologies as punishment. I would think not.

You claim the actions of the Hegemony make a mockery of my words this is not accurate. This is a warning, not for the Vulcans they have made their mistake and now they are paying for it. This is a warning for the other Empires in the Galaxy. The Gorn and the Klingons stand together cross either one us and you will pay.

Kurn raises his head and turns toward Argel Tal.

Do you really want to do this, as it stands the Vulcans have a chance. Yes they will have lost some worlds but they will still be intact and sovereign over their own diminished territory. Enter into this and Vulcan becomes a staging ground for a war you cannot hope to win.

Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm

*The Nagus stands and reads from his datapad*

"This is a warning and a warning only, if you cross us you will pay cross us twice..."

*The Nagus looks around the room and before addressing the Ambassador.*

"There were your words regarding your intentions to the Vulcans before the Gorn invaded and brutally subjugated vulcan citizens. Not exactly what I would call a shot across the bow. Evidently your definition of a warning varies greatly from most"

*The Nagus pauses briefly*

"The Gorn have aleady stated on this station that Vulcan space will be a staging ground for other 'reclamation' work. As like this invasion, the path has already been decided......I am sure Serenity station will be used once again to try and retrospectively justify your actions."

*Before sitting the Nagus speaks again as if remembering something*

"Oh yes, of course we punish crime in the Ferengi Alliance. But there needs to be a crime first"
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
Petty Officer First Class
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 am

Xrathis of Gorn growls and stands.

Ive made no pretense of the great crusade and its intentions, how that affects the Klingon's is irrelevant. Ask me directly Grand Nagus Ramark if you have concerns... and i assure you... you should. I assure you I will not play word games or dissect past speeches to win one over on another in this... arena. I have no need to play such games.

The growl ends in a grunt as he slams himself back in his seat his anger growing.
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

*The Nagus stands and bows before addressing the Prince*

"I agree Prince Xrathis, you have been very forthcoming of late. Your honesty in these halls have made a refreshing change."

*He looks around and fidgets a little as if deciding what to say next. He stops as if making a decision*

"You bait the hook and I cannot help myself but bite....."

"Prince Xrathis, you have launched your assault on the Vulcans, I am concerned that your actions thus far are only the beginning of this Great Crusade of yours. Exactly how far reaching are your plans? Your last comment does trouble the Alliance somewhat "

*The Nagus waits for the Princes response*
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am

Argel Tal stands looking solemn and a little hurt

Oh Kurn you hurt my feelings, I'm sure you didn't mean to tho , It was probably just your brain cell bumping into that thick skull, lost your train of thought i'd guess. Nevertheless You threw a request for peace straight back in the face of the vulcans. Claiming This is not the correct Forum, Of course you are correct. this forum is for klingon and Gorn lies. Speaking of which Don't threaten me on this forum it is not the place

Argel Tal leaves rather than retaking his seat
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
Petty Officer First Class
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

shocked by the Romulan insult against Ambassador Kurn Xrathis suppresses a growl and addresses the Grand Nagus.

We intend to reclaim the stars that were once our home. This includes many of the empires present within the Alpha quadrant. Yes it includes parts of Ferengi and Romulan space if that is your concern.

Growling with pride he continues.

In ages past the Gorn were once spread across the Alpha Quadrant until our empire went into decline. Now with this new era of exploration and expansion we intend to reclaim the majority of this and begin a new age of reclamation. A Crusade if you prefer...

He sits again finishing his words.

Of course brutal conquest and war is our preference as it is in our nature, however their are other forms of conquest... for a more enlightened age...

He raises a clawed hand and waves it slightly to indicate the here and now.
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Petty Officer Second Class
Constantine

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am

The Federation representative slowly stands

If I may interupt Prince Xrathis. We have discusses this matter long and hard with the Gorn. I can inform all present that President Constantine and Prince Xrathis have been unable to come to any agreement. The Federation is clear on this matter. The Federation understand the Gorn sense of honour. They are a noble people and we trust their honesty. We have no reason to doubt their integrity, and their belief that in the invasion of Vulcan they are justified and right.

However, we disagree completely and have made this known to the Gorn. We cannot in anyway support the invasion of Vulcan by the Gorn and Klingon Alliance. We cannot ever condone the bloodshed on this scale without first attempting a peaceful solution. I hope the conflict will come to a resolution very soon and offer our services to mediate the dispute in a peaceful manner.

The Federation Representative takes his seat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An end to division   An end to division - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An end to division
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star trek - Dark Future :: Roleplay-
Jump to: