Star trek - Dark Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star trek - Dark Future

A forum for a PBeM in an alternative dark future of the star trek universe. Loosely based on the Birth of the federation computer game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAlpha Quadrant Map Gamma Quadrant Map (coming soon)
RP Rating
Latest topics
» Game changes!
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm by Argel Tal

» New turn sheet template
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm by Q

» Modifications to the game
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm by Q

» Turn 18 - Stardate 2267 *Pending changes to game*
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 pm by Argel Tal

» STAR TREK ONLINE
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm by Argel Tal

» The Fate of the Vulcan High Command
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Argel Tal

» The fate of Star Trek: Dark future
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm by Argel Tal

» bollocks and bollocks
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am by Argel Tal

» Known Alpha Quadrant Map - Stardate 2264 (turn 15 - 19)
The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am by Q

Affiliates

Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites

Aeterna Roma
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Star trek - Dark Future on your social bookmarking website

The Fate of the Vulcan High Command

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vulcan High Command
Crewman
The Vulcan High Command

The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Empty
PostSubject: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:30 am

The ambassador to the Vulcan High Commands' podium floats forward and take position in the center of the Galactic Council. Raising his robed arms ambassador Zu'lan speaks his voice projecting across the great hall.

The Vulcan High Command find themselves subject to the most brutal and unjustified of invasions, two entire worlds have been subjugated under the relentless attacks of the Gorn Hegemony. Our people are dying as we speak enslaved by the Gorn and forced to serve them in the most demeaning of manners. Add to this the invasion by the Klingon Empire and their ceaseless raiding of our space and the recent destruction of our defensive fleet and we call upon you all...

The steely gaze of the Vulcan diplomat softens slightly as he continues and he lowers his arms folding them into his robes.

We call upon the Alpha Quadrant to step in and stop this atrocity before we are mere memory and fade into history. We implore you to look beyond the here and now and your own concerns, for if this is not stopped now then the Gorn - Klingon alliance will have the stepping stone they need to advance further into the northern sphere of the Alpha Quadrant and the resources to strike beyond.

The Vulcan bows his head and the podium floats back into its original position.
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
Petty Officer First Class
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 am

The Gorn platform floats into the middle of the Galactic Council. A large Gorn fully dressed in armor peers menacingly at the gathered races present. His words are a rasp and punctuated by deep growls and hisses.

I am Commander Ssauzz of the Gorn Hegemony and we will not take kindly to the intervention of our conquest of the Vulcan High Command.

He points a clawed hand at the Vulcan ambassador.

These inferior creatures have killed the direct successor to the throne of the Hegemony and our Over-King the mighty Slathis demands the complete subjugation of the Vulcan High Command in retaliation.

Thumping his fist on the podium edge the Gorn Commander continues.

Blood and vengeance will be ours and if you stand in our way... you will be crushed!

Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Argel tal stands at his dias addressing the Vulcan ambassador directly.
Fear not ambassador this corner of the quadrant has heard your pleas, The mindless rampage of these lesser species has gone on long enough
the admiral then spreads his arms wide in a welcoming gesture
For those imbiciles who believe their violent ways will go unanswered, You are sadly mistaken. Let the Purge commence...
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

*The Ferengi's podium floats forward, The Grand Nagus and his aides crowd into it with barely enough room, and you can hear some bickering and jostling for position as the podium reaches its destination*

*The Nagus shushes some of the others before speaking, the Nagus spreads his arms wide and turns full circle looking around all those gathered in the impressive room, obviously enjoying being centre of attention ......*

"Greetings from the Ferengi Alliance"

*The Nagus gestures towards the Gorn before he speaks*

"Long before this unwarranted attack on Vulcan territory, the Gorns appetite for trouble was clear to see in these very halls. Although to others it may have gone unnoticed, the Ferengi are keen observers and knew it was simply a matter of time before they revealed their true nature"

*The Ferengi looks towards Commander Ssauzz*

"I fear you have gone too far Commander, the nations of the Alpha quadrant will not stand by as you continue your rampage, I ask you to reconsider your actions and retreat from Vulcan space, before you bring the whole quadrant into this war"

*The Nagus shuffles about in the podium trying to get a seat as it moves back into position*

Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 am

A deep rumble emanates from the chest of Commander Ssauzz as he take the floor. Addressing the council he speaks.

The Hegemony will not stand for interference from the meddling ways of the Ferengi or the insidious machinations of the Romulans. If you interfere in this inevitable transfer of power of the Vulcans to Klingon and Gorn hands then you will stand directly opposed to the Gorn Hegemony and it will be considered an act of war.

His yellow eyes monstrous and showing signs of a fierce intelligence peer around the Galactic Council.

Speak clearly Grand Nagus, are you saying the Northern Sphere Trade Alliance in which so far we have identified the Star Empire and the Alliance to be its founders... will enter this war?

A slight curl of the Gorns' lips could be seen as a smirk as the podium retreats from the council spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Admiral Tal takes the centre podium, with arms spread as if to make a dramatic statement, he pauses as if listeni9ng to an inner diatribe he then chuckles slightly and nods continuing with a faint smile upon his lips
Ahh the hopeful ramblings of a lizard who can taste defeat in the air. I'm recording that so i have something to chear me when i'm feeling a bit sad. Yes Lizard we are coming and more than just meddling ferengi and insidious romulans too. Ha you and the Klingons were warned countless times that your actions would incite retribution and now, it seems, that time has come. I think once i have crushed your fleet i will make a fine pair of boots out of the hide of a thousand gorn 'warriors' and probably never wear them! One piece of advice, Watch Your Back
With a curt nod the admiral sits
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:16 am

Slamming his clawed hand on the podium in anger the Gorn address the galactic Council his eyes locking with the Romulan commander.

You DARE to threaten us with words of skinning our kind...

The Gorn commander rears up and points a taloned hand at the Romulan podium and in a low hiss...

Come and get us Romulan, you'll not find us easy prey...

His eyes afire with anger he slams his fist on the podium edge again.
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm

*The admiral can be seen sipping romulan ale and cavorting with his aides*
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 am

*The Grand Nagus watches the exchange eating from what looks like a bowl of tube grubs and sipping on some slug-o-cola, before signalling his pod to move to centre of the Arena and addresses the room with a typically grand gesture*

"Greetings from the Ferengi Alliance"

*The Nagus looks towards the Gorn representative, his high pitched whine sounding more forceful that usual*

"There is not, and never has been any such entity as the Northern Sphere Trade Alliance. The Romulan Empire and the Ferengi Alliance have never spoken as a unified force and have simply shared a mutually beneficial trade agreement. However, I would like to say that I find the Commanders actions in attempting to face up to the Gorn/Klingon war machine admirable, and hope his actions can prevent the genocide the Gorn and Klingon empires seem intent upon. We utterly condemn your actions and ask again, that both yourselves and the Klingons fully retreat from Vulcan space returning all territory. "

*The Nagus looks around the room at all the delegates. did his eyes linger on the federation representative for a touch longer?*

"I ask, rulers of the Alpha quadrant, will you really stand by while a peaceful race is wiped from existence?"
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 am

Still furious with anger at the Romulan commanders words his podium adorned with war trophies floats into position. His words a growl...

There is no genocide... merely the transition of power to the Gorn Hegemony. Wars always have its casualties on both sides and this is an acceptable loss for the Vulcans in as much as they will be able to join the shining Jewel of the Gorn and Klingon Empires in a brighter future... one outside of the shadow of the northern sphere of the alpha quadrant and its insidious and shadowy dealings...

Licking his teeth with his reptilian tongue for a moment he continues his voice a hiss.

Admiring what is obviously your ally is a low point for you Ferengi... To agree to the barbaric tone taken by the Romulan cur as they threaten to skin our Gorn warriors is only showing your own true nature. We would never issue such a threat directly and openly before the galactic council and we would not condone it so either...

The Gorns eyes narrow and he peers upon the delegates present.

The Vulcans may not like this war, they may not like there new masters... but they will learn too.

The Gorn slams his fist on the resilient podium.

The reclamation will not be stopped by the mere words of the Romulans and the Ferengi.

Hissing in displeasure the Gorn signals and the podium floats silently back to its place of origin.
Back to top Go down
Grand Nagus Ramark
Grand Nagus Ramark

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 am

*The Nagus nods*

"I agree, that the Commanders comments were distasteful, and I would hope not a literal threat"

"It is his intent to prevent your invasion which I admire, and I can say with absolute cretainity that the Vulcans will not share in your view of this bright future."
Back to top Go down
The Gorn Hegemony
The Gorn Hegemony

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Nodding with a Hiss.

Prevent an Invasion? I assure you Ferengi, its almost over...

His eyes glitter menacing across the galactic Council.
Back to top Go down
Argel Tal
Argel Tal

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Shaking his head slowly as his podium rises Argel Tal speaks
You paint a grim picture and one that does not reflect the truth as always lizard, Were it not for the petty bureaucracies of galactic rules of war i would be scraping your blood off my knife. Rest assured Commander, your just desserts are coming except now they're even madder
as the podium lowers Tal can be seen walking from side to side and getting smaller , as if descending some unseen stairwell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of the Vulcan High Command   The Fate of the Vulcan High Command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fate of the Vulcan High Command
Page 1 of 1